Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Chris Vochoska to have the opening posted on this page.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Alliance – Bakersfield, CA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assign, schedule, track, and control records regarding safety related training to all Alliance employees.
- Assist with the completion of pre-qualification forms, information requests, and new / existing customer updates as they relate to safety.
- Assist safety management team with periodic and annual review and revisions of all safety policies and procedures.
- Invoice and code safety-related charges.
- Collaborate with all employees within the Alliance safety department and report any discrepancies in the stated goals of the department (cultural, process, procedure, or policy).
- Ensure all Alliance team members have necessary access to all safety related documentation and procedures.
- Maintain safety required documentation and participate in external and internal audits.
- Ensure adherence to Alliance safety policies and documentation.
- Promote a positive safety culture for all team members.
Conduct compliance inspections to determine and implement appropriate engineering, work practice, and administrative controls to reduce or eliminate employee exposure to potential air contaminants and chemical, biological, physical, and ergonomic hazards. Investigate accidents to determine causal factors, assess preventative measures, and recommend effective risk management strategies. Train district employees on various subject matters and conduct safety, health, and loss control inspections. Perform workplace, facility, and ergonomic assessments and consultations, and oversee the industrial hygiene and environmental functions for Schools Insurance Program for Employees (SIPE) member school districts.
Environmental Waste Minimization Inc. is a full-service environmental services and construction company servicing the Bakersfield, CA region and beyond as well as national clients. We currently have an opening for a Health & Safety Officer. We are looking for an organized and dedicated individual who is able to carry on the EWMI reputation of providing responsive and informed services. This position will report to the Bakersfield, CA office but will primarily be in the field overseeing Health & Safety on job sites. Duties and assignments will be based on level of experience.Read More