Senior Director-Environmental, Health and Safety
Posted: Jan 30, 2020
Location Wonderful Citrus Packing LLC – Delano, CA
Under general direction, the Senior Director-Environmental, Health and Safety will have responsibility for the development, communication, implementation, and monitoring of the environmental, health and safety programs/systems for the entire Wonderful Citrus Operational footprint (Mexico, Texas and California). To ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements; be the subject matter expert for internal and external matters relating to occupational safety and environmental related concerns and for setting the strategic vision for EH&S for all Wonderful Citrus as well as performing related duties as required.
HES Administrative Assistant
Posted: Jan 29, 2020
Work with HES Director to provide support to the HES team in updating and developing of company standards, policies, and procedures. Assist in the day to day operations such as but not limited to; data input, PPE inventory, PPE ordering, and filing.
- Updating and development of standards, policies, and procedures for the organization in compliance with local, state, and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Updating and development of programs such as respiratory protection, hearing conservation, hazard communication, ergonomics, lockout/tag out, confined space entry, personal protective equipment, fall protection, and/or other safety programs typically associated with the oil & gas industry, assuring that all aspects of the programs are in compliance including training and recordkeeping.
- Maintains safety equipment supply and availability.
- Maintains safety files and records.
- Maintains DOT driver qualification files.
- Assisting with drug & alcohol program
- Assisting with new employee orientation
- Work with customer online safety platforms like ISN & PEC.
- Auditing drivers’ electronic logbooks
- Tracking drivers’ driving scorecards and assisting with driver coaching