Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Chris Vochoska to have the opening posted on this page.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Frito-Lay – Bakersfield, CA
The Environmental, Health and Safety Manager will establish, execute, and deliver facility- specific EHS plans that support PepsiCo’s overall EHS objectives.
This field position, reporting to the Regional EHS Manager, contributes to the success of Frito Lay, by enabling EHS risk management including risk identification, evaluation, control, regulatory compliance, incident investigation, and post incident management in the dynamic industry of manufacturing and warehousing. This leader is an EHS subject matter in the areas of Safety and Environmental in manufacturing locations and can clearly articulate, develop and support implementation of a risk-based, prevention program. This person is responsible for implementing the Supply Chain EHS Annual Operating Plan within their assigned regions and building the Region EHS agenda based upon the AOP and the regions risk assessment analysis. This position supports the Metro team’s efforts by implementing programming, training, and consultation that helps each functional leaders achieve their goals. The Metro EHS Manager has responsibility to anticipate EHS issues, assure risk management processes are applied, coach capabilities into the region teams, analyze accident data, and develop actionable solutions. Employee advocacy and protection of others delivered through a prevention strategy is this role’s primary focus.Read More
This position is for a Summer Intern at PepsiCo and may be based anywhere in the United States. Applicant must be enrolled in a Bachelor Degree Program for any EHS topic including Safety and Environmental. Applicant may work in sales, industrial or warehouse EHS at Gatorade, Quaker, Frito-Lay, or Pepsi Beverages plants.
What you can expect
- Support execution, implementation, and tracking of a location’s annual EHS plan
- Interface with regulatory bodies (DOT, State/Local Regulators) as needed
- Develop, implement, execute, and manage strategies to prevent workplace injuries, environmental incidents, and vehicle accidents
- Establish process to ensure driver capability using Defensive Driving techniques found in Best in Class systems
- Perform risk assessments and assist in the implementation of effective physical and/or behavioral control measures; Recognize and verify the effectiveness of in-place control measures
- Complete root cause analyses and develop corrective action plans to address root basic causes and management system weak-spots through the use of industry-recognized cause analysis techniques (5-Why, 8-D, etc)
- The expected compensation hourly pay ranges for hires into our 2024 campus intern openings is $20.50 – $39.60/hour
- Role, degree discipline, degree level, and location are part of the process when determining actual starting salary for positions
- Hourly pay for our campus hires is pre-determined and non-negotiable
- We love to convert our interns to full time opportunities! Our full time positions have a comprehensive benefits package that include:
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement. In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
The Driltek Operating Company (Dtop) Health, Safety & Environmental Representative primarily provides field-level support to the company to deliver safe and environmentally sound operations that are compliant with Dtop, federal, state, and local HSE requirements. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer with daily interaction with the HR Director, Dtop employees, and support teams.Read More
Berry Petroleum Company – Bakersfield, CA
Berry Corporation (bry) has an opening for a Regulatory & Environmental Engineer who will support various environmental compliance programs and reporting (air, water, waste) and who will own it to conduct moderate regulatory and environmental permitting evaluations using advanced engineering concepts. The Regulatory & Environmental Engineer is responsible for daily regulatory and environmental program compliance, including ensuring the accuracy of reporting, scheduling, and supporting field inspections and testing, sometimes serving as a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) representative on projects and assignments that require a broad knowledge of regulatory impacts on business under general supervision and guidance. To be successful, the Regulatory & Environmental Engineer will also exhibit the Organization’s core values of Stronger Together, Own it, Breed Excellence, Do the Right Thing, and Responsible.Read More