Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact Chris Vochoska to have the opening posted on this page.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Our focus is business owners. Is yours?
Everything we do at BBSI is in support of business owners. We facilitate conversations around a broad range of organizational areas that allow business owners to run their companies more effectively. With 63 branches across the country, our large footprint and decentralized structure allow us to offer our clients a high-touch, relationship-based experience. We stand shoulder-to-shoulder with them and enable them to view their businesses—and their roles as owners—differently. Every business owner is on a journey. BBSI is with them every step of the way.
BBSI (Nasdaq) is experiencing a steady rate of growth and is looking for key employees to complement our existing teams. The Risk Consultant role provides leadership to our business-owner clients and our internal team of experts.Read More
NOW HIRING for an Environmental Health & Safety Analyst at our Bakersfield Environmental Lab!
Pace’s Bakersfield Environmental lab is a leading environmental laboratory located in Bakersfield, CA and is a member of the largest privately held environmental testing agency in the country. We are adding full-time team member as an EHS Analyst.Read More
RHC – McKittrick, CA
Under the general direction of the Safety Director, the Safety Professional is responsible for supporting the Safety Department in the implementation and maintenance of the safety program. This includes designing and building safety programs and procedures to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury from occurring. Safety Professional will conduct inspections for adherence to laws and regulations governing the health and safety of individuals.Read More
Granite – Bakersfield, CA
The position is responsible for assisting in the administration of the Company’s Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) and the corresponding regulations that relate to the safety of our work, for an assigned location in a manner consistent with the code of conduct.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Partner with Company team members, owner representatives, regulatory agencies, clinics, medical/testing facilities to ensure effective working relationships.
- Promote engagement with the company safety program and local incident prevention efforts to foster involvement and reduce at risk behaviors.
- Assist in the implementation of safety related programs to ensure strategic goals are met.
- Perform and document inspections, observations and audits to reduce incidents and ensure health and the well-being of our employees.
- Assist in the preparation and performance of safety meetings and training programs to improve knowledge and understanding of hazards and risks relative to work performed.
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections and investigations to assist in ensuring compliance and protecting Company interests.
- Assist in the development and review of job hazard analysis to ensure successful completion of work through identification of hazards and control measures.
- Assist in the investigation and communication of near misses, incidents and claims to make certain that Company interests are preserved.
- Perform periodic checks to ensure plans, corrective actions and deficiencies are corrected and documented in a timely fashion.
This position at Jaco Oil Company is responsible for the oversight of operations and financials for our mini storage business as well as providing all safety management and leadership for our fuel transportation business. It is essential that the successful candidate effectively manages and balances both roles.
Operations Management Responsibilities*
- Provide and execute strategy for capacity planning requirements
- Provide clear expectations and supervision of subordinates at site locations, including training, coaching and addressing issues as needed.
- Understand and use financial indicators/metrics to measure the performance of the business
- Provide reports to senior management regarding metrics
- Maintain slotting and storage layout for optimum efficiency and occupancy
- Address non-payment issues promptly and effectively.