Environmental Consultants need to work be able to work in a dynamic and diverse capacity. This position will be responsible for conducting field research activities, interpreting research data, preparing reports, and providing advice/consultation to TSC clients. This position will also be responsible for design and plan engineering controls associated with the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental concerns. Day to day activities will vary based on client needs.
Management Safety Consultant
Posted: Aug 20, 2018
- Implement, execute, ensure compliance with client HSE policies and procedures, and all federal, state, and local OSHA/EPA/DOT regulations (i.e. Lockout, Haz Com, Machine Safety, SARA, RCRA, etc.)
- Serves as single point of contact for assigned sites for critical incident management and regulatory agency audits/inspections.
- Lead the development and implementation of the HSE Action Plans for the region
- Track and maintain annual targets rates for Lost Time, Recordable, Severity, and Environmental
- Support site safety audits / assessments / inspections for assigned sites to ensure compliance with regulations and company EHS programs
- Develop, implement, execute, and manage strategies to prevent workplace injuries, environmental incidents, and vehicle accidents
- Demonstrate solid employee relations experience, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Display strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrate professional maturity and ability to act as a change leader by influencing all levels of the organization to drive continuous improvement in safety performance
- Supports and facilitates training, root cause analysis, incident investigation and regulatory advisement to internal customers within assigned sites.
- Perform risk assessments and assist in the implementation of effective physical and/ or behavioral control measures and corrective action solutions for assigned sites. Recognize and verify the effectiveness of in-place control measures
- Identify unsafe equipment operation and conditions while demonstrating knowledge of appropriate corrective action for unsafe conditions or equipment use
- Exercise a leadership, coordination, and communication role with the location leadership to drive continuous HSE improvement across the location
- Complete root cause analyses and develop corrective action plans to address root basic causes
- Prepare training material and conduct HSE education programs for assigned sites
Posted: Aug 20, 2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program development and oversight, developing, monitoring and providing necessary SME support ensuring all aspects of the health and safety program are implemented and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education and awareness, ensuring company requirements and applicable regulations are understood by employees, and developing and implementing training programs, as needed.
- Auditing, identifying trends, addressing deviations and measuring overall program performance.
- Research, ensuring applicable regulations are understood and monitoring for change that impacts the business, requiring action.
- Government Inspections, interfacing and following up with outside agencies during planned/unplanned inspections, investigations and inquires.
Posted: Aug 17, 2018
Global Safety Group is working to expand our team and we are looking for part time, full time, or employees that are willing to work projects. Safety Professionals with experience is desired, but there are also positions open that we can perform in-house training.
Pay will range on experience as well as position they choose to take.
Job Duties may include:
- On-site safety for construction projects
- Safety audits/inspection
- Industrial Hygiene Studies
- Conduct Safety Meetings/Training
- Confined Space Standby Rescue
If you are interested, please email Drew with your resume @ email@example.com.
Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Posted: Aug 14, 2018
LOCATION South San Joaquin Valley, CA
$50-$65k Plus/Yr., DOE
If you are a Regulatory Compliance Professional in food and agriculture and are looking for an exciting position with a stable and respected company this position may be for you.