A-C Electric Company is seeking a successor to our Safety Administrator. If you love a challenge, are energized by leading leaders and identify with the characteristics below, we want to hear from you!
- are passionate about developing safety training, education and related programs that result in ensuring every employee operates safely every day and may return home safe every night to their families.
- are the coach, counselor and advisor to operations to ensure safe and efficient work environments for all employees, customers, and the public.
- openly provide “safety” subject matter expertise, ensuring the most relevant and effective internal and external safe practices are used and implemented in the course of operations.
- lead and develop a team of safety professionals who are aligned with the objectives of and demonstrate consistently A-C’s culture of safe practice.
- relentlessly inspire others to both perform at an exceptional level and to seek greater knowledge through continual learning.
- understand what got A-C to where we are today in the markets we serve won’t get us to our future and therefore enjoy leading progressive change.
- recognize that consistent execution of Lean processes will make A-C a strong competitor in our current and future markets.
- have 8+ years’ experience in construction safety management and a Bachelor’s degree.
- are certified in one or more of the following: CSP, CHST, OSHT, CSST.
- have Workers Compensation experience.
- believe running with scissors is an irresponsible act.
- are nervous about making S’mores seated directly in front of a roaring campfire.
- haven’t needed your Momma to wake you up in the morning for school/work since you turned 13.