If you have 1-2 years of experience in a safety role or if you’ve recently earned your degree in an occupational safety and health field we are looking for someone with your level of experience and education. Come be part of one of the premier teams in the industry. Bickmore Risk Control is an exclusive group of 11 safety professionals who are passionate and successful about what they do.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to problem solve and develop effective proactive solutions;
- Collaborate effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficiency in computer skills and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Ability to analyze and interpret codes, regulations, and technical procedures;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals;
- Effectively and persuasively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and general public.
- Conduct client on-site safety training in areas such as injury and illness prevention, ergonomics, hazard communication, hazard identification, accident investigation, etc.;
- Conduct on-site ergonomic evaluations and workplace inspections;
- Provide assistance with customizing various client safety programs to ensure they are feasible, effectively implemented, and in compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Contact clients using GoToMeeting to provide website tutorials, verify assessment information, and answer safety related questions;
- Write concise communications to apprise clients of new or timely safety information.
Bickmore is based in Sacramento, up to 50% travel within California is required, and some travel requires overnight stays. The ability to efficiently schedule appointments and coordinate travel is a key skill in order to ensure success in this position.
Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.