Location Bakersfield, Ca & Ventura, Ca areas. Most of the work will be done out of the corporate office in Bakersfield, Ca.
Job duties are as such but not limited to:
- Must have technical knowledge in High Angle and Low Angle Rope Rescue systems
- Rope access training a plus
- California Fire Marshal approved or equivalent course in confined space rescue awareness and low angle rescue operational training.
- The qualified candidate for this position must have knowledge in NFPA 1006 rescue standards and NIOSH respiratory protection standards.
- The candidate for this position will perform daily ,weekly, monthly inspections on all rescue equipment. Ropes , Pulleys, Medical gear, Gas Detection, Supplied Air, Ventilation and Rope Logs.
- Maintain monthly Rescue inventory on gear bags, rescue helmets, knee pads, rescue harness & fall protection
- Collaborate with rescue supervisor to implement the development of confined space rescue paperwork. JSA, JSP, Pre job and CSE.
- Develop and build rescue pulley systems for High and Low Angle Confined Space Rescue.
- Conduct daily tailgate safety meetings and review rescue pre plan with job site personnel.
- Oversee site safety and conduct medical evaluations when required.
- Emergency Medical Technician, California and Nationwide certification required.
- Confined Space Entrant and Attendant (Minimum)
- Confined Space Rescue experience is a plus but is not required. We will train the right person
- High and Low Angle Rope Rescue Experience a plus
Company vehicle provided, company cell phone provided, sick pay, vacation after one year of employment, company benefits after 90 days
Rate of Pay
$17.00 – $18.00 DOE
Safety Tek Industries, Inc
3510 Allen Road Suite #101
Bakersfield, Ca 93314
Phone 661.587.8633 or 661.364.8191; ask for Jared.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.