Alliance – Bakersfield, CA
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assign, schedule, track, and control records regarding safety related training to all Alliance employees.
- Assist with the completion of pre-qualification forms, information requests, and new / existing customer updates as they relate to safety.
- Assist safety management team with periodic and annual review and revisions of all safety policies and procedures.
- Invoice and code safety-related charges.
- Collaborate with all employees within the Alliance safety department and report any discrepancies in the stated goals of the department (cultural, process, procedure, or policy).
- Ensure all Alliance team members have necessary access to all safety related documentation and procedures.
- Maintain safety required documentation and participate in external and internal audits.
- Ensure adherence to Alliance safety policies and documentation.
- Promote a positive safety culture for all team members.
- Ethical Practice
- Detailed Oriented
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or touch; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours may vary.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma and related experience.
- Experience with integration and maintenance of safety management software programs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in health, safety, or environmental administration.
- Intermediate skill level (or above) in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Expertise with third-party safety sites (ISN, Avetta, Veriforce, DISA, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills