Safety Tek Industries, Inc. is looking for a skilled and qualified individual to join our team to help increase compliance while maintaining the effectiveness of quality servicing by establishing and following Cal OSHA and OSHA standards with professional and technical knowledge in Gas Detection, Breathing Air Equipment, Servicing, and rental equipment. Candidates will respond to emergencies, offshore oil platform safety, personnel and cargo operations, gas detection system calibration, breathing air equipment inspections.
The qualified personnel for this position will perform and oversee all monthly safety record keeping on rental equipment, Gas Detection, Breathing Air, Eye Wash Showers, and small tools rental equipment. Schedule and conduct daily, weekly, and monthly safety service inspections, calibrations for gas detection, self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) and breathing air cascade systems for onshore and offshore facilities.
The qualified candidate will perform and schedule safety training H2S, respiratory fit testing, First Aid / CPR and build customer relations with existing and prospective customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains thorough familiarity with platform protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains awareness of all changes in company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification(s) consistent with performing tasks assigned.
- Complies with all state and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
- Develops ability to use required gas detection and breathing air equipment.
- Ensures that equipment remains in a state of readiness in terms of mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness, and appearance standards.
- Reports immediately any discrepancies in equipment standards that could compromise personnel’s safety.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company policy.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the Platform PIC or Lead EMT or Paramedic.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and uniforms standards.
- Attends all mandatory training.
- Other Duties as required.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATIONS
- Current California EMT License
- Current California Driver’s License
- Current CPR Card
- Computer Skills with QuickBooks, Microsoft, Word, Excel
- Confined Space Rescue is a plus.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org